Subject librarians are here to help with your research!
- Show you the best places to begin your research.
- Help you develop effective search strategies.
- Locate the information you need within our library.
- Obtain books, articles, cds, etc. from other libraries.
- Find additional information from citation lists/bibliographies.
- Judge the quality & reliability of information.
- Use information ethically (e.g. plagiarism).
- Cite information correctly (e.g. APA style).
- Demonstrate how to use citation resources.
- Tell the difference between various literature types.
- Determine whether something is peer-reviewed.
A personal Librarian is your "go-to" person in the library. First-year students are paired up with a librarian who will be your individual contact person within the library from day one. Find your Personal Librarian here.
Mon-Thur 8 a.m. -- Midnight
Friday 8 a.m. -- 9 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. -- 6 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. -- Midnight
Mon-Thur 10 a.m. -- 5 p.m.
6 p.m. -- 9 p.m.
Friday 1 p.m. -- 4 p.m
Contact: email@example.com for an appointment.
Note: The library is closed to the general public and open to students, faculty, and staff with current Willamette ID.