Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
he / him / his
Mark O. Hatfield Library
Schedule a Meeting
“Life is a great big canvas; throw all the paint on it
you can.” ~ Danny Kaye
John Repplinger has served as the Science Librarian at Willamette University since 2002 where he supports the departments of Archaeology, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Sciences, Exercise & Health Science, Mathematics, and Physics & Astronomy. Other areas of expertise include Willamette University's Academic Commons, Data Management Plans, and Zotero.
In his free time, John spends time with his three children and wife, creates original pastel drawings and acrylic paintings, gardens, hikes, and photographs scenic landscapes. He is currently writing his first young adult novel.
- Masters in Library & Information Science (MLIS), University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, 2002
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Western Oregon University, 2000
- Social media influence on information seeking behaviors
- Electronic learning environments & pedagogy
- Data Management
- Trends of scholarly communication
- Physical environments of libraries
- GIS use in academic libraries
Publication list: Orcid.org/0000-0001-8204-0169 CV