John Repplinger has served as the Science Librarian at Willamette University since 2002 where he supports the departments of Archaeology, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Sciences, Exercise & Health Science, Mathematics, and Physics & Astronomy. Other areas of expertise include Willamette University's Academic Commons, Data Management Plans, and Zotero.
In his free time, John spends time with his three children and wife, creates original pastel drawings and acrylic paintings, gardens, hikes, and photographs scenic landscapes. He is currently writing his first young adult novel.
Masters in Library & Information Science (MLIS), University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, 2002
Bachelor of Science (BS), Western Oregon University, 2000
- Social media influence on information seeking behaviors
- Electronic learning environments & pedagogy
- Data Management
- Trends of scholarly communication
- Physical environments of libraries
- GIS use in academic libraries