Subject librarians are here to help with your research!
You can set up an individual research consultation with a subject librarian for research help. Here are a few other things that we can do for you:
- Show you the best places to begin your research.
- Help you develop effective search strategies.
- Locate the information you need within our library.
- Obtain books, articles, cds, etc. from other libraries.
- Find additional information from citation lists/bibliographies.
- Judge the quality & reliability of information.
- Use information ethically (e.g. plagiarism).
- Cite information correctly (e.g. APA style).
- Demonstrate how to use citation resources.
- Tell the difference between various literature types.
- Determine whether something is peer-reviewed.