The Library provides access to a wonderful selection of print and electronic resources on a vast array of topics; if we don't have a title that you need, we can typically borrow it from another library nearby or across the country. Additionally, the library provides access to other resources like chargers, white boards, jigsaw puzzles and much more. We also offer welcoming and skilled library staff to help you with all your information needs.
Mon-Thur 8 a.m. -- Midnight
Friday 8 a.m. -- 6 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. -- 6 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. -- Midnight
Mon-Wed 10 a.m. -- 5 p.m.
6 p.m. -- 9 p.m.
Thursday 10 a.m. -- 5 p.m.
Friday 1 p.m. -- 4 p.m
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
Note: The library is open to the general public Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
A personal Librarian is your "go-to" person in the library. First-year students are paired up with a librarian who will be your individual contact person within the library from day one. Find your Personal Librarian here.
Subject librarians are here to help with your research!
- Show you the best places to begin your research.
- Help you develop effective search strategies.
- Locate the information you need within our library.
- Obtain books, articles, cds, etc. from other libraries.
- Find additional information from citation lists/bibliographies.
- Judge the quality & reliability of information.
- Use information ethically (e.g. plagiarism).
- Cite information correctly (e.g. APA style).
- Demonstrate how to use citation resources.
- Tell the difference between various literature types.
- Determine whether something is peer-reviewed.