It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Provides indexing and author-written abstracts to the international literature of philosophy. Over 570 journals from 43 countries are covered, comprising 80% of the database, with the remaining 20% covering books and anthologies.
Provides extensive coverage of such topics as world religions, major denominations, biblical studies, religious history, epistemology, political philosophy, philosophy of language, moral philosophy and the history of philosophy.
This database includes the world's largest collection of full text electronic editions in philosophy. Of these collections, Willamette University has access to: Augustine: Works (3rd Release), Wittgenstein: Collected Works, and Wittgenstein: Letters and Lectures.
Provides citation tracing for over 1,100 international arts and humanities journals, as well as selective coverage of approximately 6,800 social sciences and science journals. Also searchable by author, title, journal, and keyword. Please logoff when finished.
Scopus is a major citation database for over 20,000 peer-reviewed journals. It also covers conference proceedings, select book series and trade journals, plus U.S./international patents. It features smart tools to track, analyze and visualize the world's research in the fields of science, technology, medicine, social sciences and arts and humanities.
Library Account Login
Use the button to find out what books and articles you have ordered via Summit, WorldCat and Interlibrary Loan.