Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
WU Senior Theses in Archaeology
Archaeology Senior Theses and Projects
Community Collections are maintained by academic and administrative departments. They may include published articles, preprints, undergraduate theses, conference proceedings, white papers, data sets, images, and other products of Willamette University faculty, staff, and students. Access to some collections is restricted to members of the Willamette University community.
Take a Break from Everything
Circulating Archaeology Reference Books
Using the Hatfield Library during the Covid 19 Pandemic
Reference / Getting Research Help:
Circulation / Checking Out Books, DVDs, etc.:
- All items removed from the shelves, returned, or ordered via ILL or Summit will be quarantined for 72 hours before being available.
- Contactless check out will remain available for those that request it in the front vestibule. You may access the vestibule with your valid ID 24 hours/day.
Building Policies for Fall Semester 2020:
- The maximum occupancy of the Hatfield Library is 100 people.
- Access is restricted to current students, faculty, and staff.
- Bring your ID card. A card swipe is required for access.
- Water fountains have been shut down until further notice.
- Closed container beverages are permitted.
- Eating is not allowed.
- Masks are required.
- Seating is marked to encourage 6 feet of social distancing.
Want more information about the new changes?
Archaeology Reference Books
Humanities and Fine Arts Librarian
Subjects:Art & Art History
, Asian Studies
, Cinema Studies
, German & Russian
, Languages & Linguistics
, Latin American Studies
, Religious Studies
Listed on this page are key reference resources that provide a general overview of a topic or help identify synonyms, related terms, or basic data. These sources often include references and lists of further readings.