Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Use of Study Rooms
- Willamette University faculty, students, and staff have first priority for the use of the Mark O. Hatfield study rooms.
- The study rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis; the rooms may not be reserved.
- Use of the rooms is limited to four hours at a time.
- The rooms are not soundproof, so voices should be kept low and headphones should be used when listening to music or watching a film.
- The library's Standards of Conduct apply to the use of the study rooms. For example, tobacco and alcohol are prohibited.