Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
WU Senior Theses in Spanish
This collection is for the use of Willamette University faculty and students. Access to these papers is restricted to members of the Willamette University community.
Library Account Login
Use the button to find out what books and articles you have ordered via Summit, WorldCat and Interlibrary Loan.
Using the Hatfield Library during the Covid 19 Pandemic
Reference / Getting Research Help:
Circulation / Checking Out Books, DVDs, etc.:
- All items removed from the shelves, returned, or ordered via ILL or Summit will be quarantined for 72 hours before being available.
- Contactless check out will remain available for those that request it in the front vestibule. You may access the vestibule with your valid ID 24 hours/day.
Building Policies for Fall Semester 2020:
- The maximum occupancy of the Hatfield Library is 100 people.
- Access is restricted to current students, faculty, and staff.
- Bring your ID card. A card swipe is required for access.
- Water fountains have been shut down until further notice.
- Closed container beverages are permitted.
- Eating is not allowed.
- Masks are required.
- Seating is marked to encourage 6 feet of social distancing.
Want more information about the new changes?
Creating an Annotated Bibliography using MLA 8th Edition
- Cite the source using MLA style.
- Describe the main ideas, arguments, themes, theses, or methodology, and identify the intended audience.
- Explain the author’s expertise, point of view, and any bias he/she may have.
- Compare to other sources on the same topic that you have also cited to show similarities and differences.
- Explain why each source is useful for your research topic and how it relates to your topic.
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of each source.
- Identify the observations or conclusions of the author.
Humanities and Fine Arts Librarian
Subjects:Art & Art History
, Cinema Studies
, Latin American Studies