Subject librarians are here to help with your research!
- Show you the best places to begin your research.
- Help you develop effective search strategies.
- Locate the information you need within our library.
- Obtain books, articles, cds, etc. from other libraries.
- Find additional information from citation lists/bibliographies.
- Judge the quality & reliability of information.
- Use information ethically (e.g. plagiarism).
- Cite information correctly (e.g. APA style).
- Demonstrate how to use citation resources.
- Tell the difference between various literature types.
- Determine whether something is peer-reviewed.
Mon-Thur 7:45 a.m. -- 2 a.m.
Friday 7:45 a.m. -- 9 p.m.
Saturday 11 a.m -- 6 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. -- 2 a.m.
Mon-Wed 10 a.m. -- 5 p.m. / 6 p.m. -- 9 p.m.
Thursday 10 a.m. -- 5 p.m.
Friday 1 p.m. -- 4 p.m
Contact email@example.com for a research consultation.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
Mon - Fri 9 a.m. -- 12 p.m. / 1 p.m. -- 4 p.m.
Note: The library is closed to the general public at 9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and at 5 p.m. Friday, Saturday and holidays. The library remains open to students, faculty, and staff with current Willamette ID.