1. Librarians will create online library guides for each College Colloquium Course.
2. A librarian will contact you about scheduling a library orientation session. Please consider a time in the semester
that makes sense with your syllabus.
3. There are several specialized Information Literacy Topics that we can incorporate into your library orientation session and online library guide.
4. We have a small fund to purchase books and DVDs for your course. Contact your Liaison Librarian to request materials.
5. If you have books or DVDs that you would like to put on reserve for your class, please look at our Course Reserves Guide.
Supplemental Library Support Programs for First Year Students:
1. Personal Librarian Program: Designed to help new students to feel comfortable using the Hatfield Library, but it is not a replacement for a library instruction session.
2. WU Game Plan: A program designed to provide first-year student athletes with the information literacy skills needed to be successful in college.