Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Hours during the Academic Year
Mon-Thur 9 a.m. -- 9 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. -- 5 p.m.
Sunday 1 p.m. -- 9 p.m.
Mon-Thur 10 a.m. -- 5 p.m.
6 p.m. -- 9 p.m.
Friday 1 p.m. -- 4 p.m
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
Note: The library is closed to the general public and open to students, faculty, and staff with current Willamette ID.
More calendar info...
Mark O. Hatfield Library Building
This guide offers you a virtual tour of the library and the resources within the building that are available to you. Check out all of the great things the library has to offer!
Using the Hatfield Library during the Covid 19 Pandemic
Reference / Getting Research Help:
Circulation / Checking Out Books, DVDs, etc.:
- All items removed from the shelves, returned, or ordered via ILL or Summit will be quarantined for 96 hours before being available.
- Contactless check out will remain available for those that request it in the front vestibule. You may access the vestibule with your valid ID 24 hours/day.
Building Policies for Fall Semester 2020:
- The maximum occupancy of the Hatfield Library is 100 people.
- Access is restricted to current students, faculty, and staff.
- Bring your ID card. A card swipe is required for access.
- Water fountains have been shut down until further notice.
- Closed container beverages are permitted.
- Eating is not allowed.
- Masks are required.
- Seating is marked to encourage 6 feet of social distancing.
Want more information about the new changes?
Remote Access to Library Services & Resources
This guide is designed to give you a sense of the online resources available to you either through the library or for free from various sources. It includes access to books, journals, journal articles, newspapers, films, and sound recordings.