1. WIRELESS NETWORK (PUBLIC)
- Alumni are welcome to use the library's free wireless network. The designated public wireless area is on the first floor near the reference desk.
2. CITATION TOOLS
- Use our Citation Guides for common types of citations in MLA, APA, CSE, Chicago style and more.
- Use Zotero, an e-tool that quickly creates a citation/bibliography list.
3. RESEARCH HELP
- Subject librarians are available to help with your research. Schedule a consultation through the online form.
- Use our subject guides.
4. BORROWING LIBRARY RESOURCES
- Alumni from the College of Liberal Arts, Atkinson Graduate School of Management, and Graduate School of Education are all eligible for an Alumni Borrower card. Law alumni should go to the Law Library to receive borrowing priveleges.
5. ELECTRONIC RESOURCES
- Alumni may access millions of images, statistics, articles, & more while on campus through the library's databases. Due to licensing restrictions, off-campus access to our subscription databases is limited to current Willamette students, faculty and staff. Alumni are welcome to use these resources in the library building through the public access computers or through the free public wireless network.