This is a collection of mobile apps available to assist you with library and online research. Please feel free to contact Bill Kelm at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or additions to this list.
How do I get the Ex Libris Library Mobile?
1. Scan the following QR codes to take you to the corresponding app stores. If the QR codes do not work, continue with the following instructions.
2. Search your device's App store for "Ex Libris Library Mobile".
3. After installation it will ask you to search for your institution, search for "Willamette".
4. Select your profile "Willamette Library Mobile".
5. Accept the End User License Agreement.
6. Authenticate through Willamette's authentication. This will involve using Duo. You may need to close and reopen the app after authenticating.
7. Choose your appropriate profile. The profiles are based on your preferred library.
8. If you run into any issues after you choose the profile, exit the app and re-enter.
What is offered on the Library Mobile App?
Everything from access to your library account, access to the library catalog to search for books, articles, and more, links to the WU Archives, Academic Commons and other useful resources on campus.
Your Library Account:
1. Get pushed notifications on your phone when your Summit requests arrive, when a hold is available, or when books are about to become due.
2. If you forget your ID card, you can use the one in the App.
Search the catalog for books and other resources available at the MOHL and on Summit.
Request items for local holds or Summit.