Mon-Thur 8 a.m. -- Midnight
Friday 8 a.m. -- 6 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. -- 6 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. -- Midnight
Mon-Wed 10 a.m. -- 5 p.m.
6 p.m. -- 9 p.m.
Thursday 10 a.m. -- 5 p.m.
Friday 1 p.m. -- 4 p.m
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
Note: The library is open to the general public Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Librarians are here to help with your research!
You can set up an individual research consultation with me to:
- Determine the best places to begin your research.
- Develop effective search strategies.
- Locate & get the info you need
- Help request materials from other libraries
- Find additional info from bibliographies and reference lists
- Judge the quality & reliability of information
- Use information ethically (e.g. plagiarism and copyright)
- Cite information correctly (e.g. APA style)
- Show and use citation tools
- Determine the differences between literature types
- Diagnose whether something is peer-reviewed