Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Water Data Sets (USGS)
- Click on the hyperlinked station number (left side of screen).
- From the drop down box called "Available Data from this Site," select SUMMARY OF ALL AVAILABLE DATA.
- On the page that opens up, select one of the options (e.g. monthly statistics). Notice that the data may not go back far.
- Check the "Discharge, Cubic Feet per Second" box and click Submit at the bottom of the page.
- On the page that opens up, from the output format options, select TAB-SEPARATED DATA and save the web page as a text file.
- Open the file you just saved in Excel.