There are a few things to remember when you are using the library from home. Here are some tips that will help make it easier.
1. Log in to your library account from the home page to access our online content.
2. Use the library's databases to find and access articles, beginning from the library website passes you through our EZproxy system.
3. Remember if full text is not available for an article we can order and deliver it to you electronically using Interlibrary Loan.
4. To find online books search the catalog and limit results to eBooks (under Resource Type as eBooks).
5. Chat with a librarian on this page or through our Get Research Help page.
6. Email librarians at email@example.com to set up a research consultation.
7. Enable your Google Scholar preferences to recognize Willamette's online journal collections.
(On main page click the three lines--> select Settings--> Click Library Links--> Search for Willamette--> check box and Save.)
8. Use our Scan on Demand option to request article in print to be scanned. Details below.
Previously only available for faculty, we are now opening our Scan on Demand option for print journal articles. If we have a journal article available in print, you will see a Scan on Demand option in our online catalog (Primo). Click it and fill out the form to request an electronic copy.