Last Updated: Aug 17, 2012
1. WIRELESS NETWORK (PUBLIC)
- Alumni are welcome to use the library's free wireless network. The designated public wireless area is on the first floor near the reference desk.
2. CITATION TOOLS
- Use our Citation Guides for common types of citations in MLA, APA, CSE, Chicago style and more.
- Use RefWorks, an e-tool that quickly creates a citation/bibliography list. All alumni can set up an account by contacting John Repplinger (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- WU WorldCat also provides citations for items in the catalog using five different styles.
3. RESEARCH HELP
- Subject librarians are available to help with your research. Schedule a consultation through the online form.
- Get help at the reference desk (by the library's entrance), via email (email@example.com), phone (503-370-6560), or instant message (hathelp).
- Use our subject guides.
4. BORROWING LIBRARY RESOURCES
- Alumni from the College of Liberal Arts, Atkinson Graduate School of Management, and Graduate School of Education are all eligible for an Alumni Borrower card. Law alumni should go to the Law Library to receive borrowing priveleges.
5. ELECTRONIC RESOURCES
- Alumni may access millions of images, statistics, articles, & more through a number of free resources. Due to licensing restrictions, off campus access to our subscription databases is limited to current Willamette students, faculty and staff. Alumni are welcome to use these resources in the library building through the public access computers or through the free public wireless network.
The Library is on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and has a blog where you can find library news, listing of events, and other fun information about or related to the library. From the Library's Blog: