Latin American Studies
Americas (Spanish ed.)
Aztlan: A Journal of Chicano Studies
Bulletin of Latin American Research
Excelsior (newspaper, some full text available)
Granma International (newspaper)
Hispanic American Historical Review (some full text available)
Hopscotch: a Cultural Review (full text only)
Journal of Interamerican Studies and World Affairs
Journal of Latin American Anthropology
Journal of Latin American Studies (some full text available)
Latin American Perspectives
Latin American Regional Reports: Andean Group Report
Latin American Regional Reports. Brazil Report
Latin American Regional Reports. Mexico & NAFTA Report
Latin American Regional Reports: Southern Cone Report
Latin American Research Review
Latin American Weekly Report
Latino(a) Research Review
NACLA Report on the Americas
Nepantla (full text only)
Revista Mexicana de Sociologia
Vision: La Revista Latinoamericana
Washington Report on the Hemisphere
- Videos on Latin America and Latinos in the Hatfield Library
- A list of videos relating to Latin America and Latinos held in the Hatfield Library, including call numbers.
- Latin American Network Information Center
- A gateway to Latin American resources on the Internet. Maintained by the Institute of Latin American Studies at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Internet Resources for Latin America
- Another good starting point for Latin American resources. Maintained by Molly Molloy, New Mexico State University Library.
- Guides to Collections and Sets of the Latin American Microform Project (LAMP) (Center for Research Libraries)
- Description of the special collections available to Willamette students and faculty via the Library's membership in the Center for Research Libraries.
- Newspapers in Latin America
- Lists of online newspapers and news sources by country, and those with regional coverage. Maintained by the Latin American Network Information Center.
- Inter-American Human Rights Database
- Annual reports, reports on sessions and special reports of the Inter-American Commission of Human Rights.
- Democracy and Human Rights in the Americas
- A collection of human rights resources related specifically to Latin American countries. Maintained by the World Policy Institute.
- UN High Commissioner for Human Rights
- A gateway to UN organizations and activities related to human rights.
- Human Rights in Latin America
- List of regional, country, and international resources related to human rights. Maintained by the Latin American Network Information Center.
- U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service
- A good source for news, statistics, and current U.S. law and policies related to immigration.
- Mexican Migration Project
- Information and statistics relating to the transnational migration between the U.S. and Mexico.
- Immigration and Migration
- Lists of resources related to immigration, including academic & research resources, articles & publications, and government sources. Maintained by the Latin American Network Information Center.
- Ancient Mesoamerican Civilizations
- Resources and links to information about Maya, Mixtec, Zapotec, and Aztec cultures. Maintained by Kevin L. Callahan, University of Minnesota Department of Anthropology.
- Fourth World Documentation Project - North, South and Central American Documents
- An online library of documents related to indigenous peoples' rights. Maintained by the Center for World Indigenous Studies.
- United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues
- Information, working documents, and declarations from the United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues. Information in English, French, and Spanish.
- Labor Issues in Latin America
- Resources for labor information in individual countries and the region of Latin America. Maintained by the Latin American Network Information Center.
- Labor news from around the world.
Politics and Government
- Political Database of the Americas
- Provides access to political data and constitutional and electoral information, through reference materials and primary documents. Search by country or by subject. Maintained by the Georgetown University Center for Latin American Studies.
- Government and Political Science in Latin America
- Links to resources for individual countries, including the web sites of Latin American governments. Maintained by the Latin American Network Information Center.
- Inter-American Development Bank
- News, reports, and statistics related to economic and social development in Latin American countries.
- Organization of American States
- Information about the organization, news, and selected full text documents and reports.
- World Bank - Latin America and the Caribbean
- Program descriptions and reports of World Bank activities in key sectors such as economic policy, environment, and poverty.
- Regional Resources in Latin America
- List of regional organizations in Latin America. Maintained by the Latin American Network Information Center.
- Latin America and the Caribbean Selected Economic and Social Data
- Comparative data from the United States Agency for International Development.
- Basic Country Health Profiles for the Americas
- Basic demographic, socioeconomic, and health-related statistics, arranged by country. Maintained by the Pan American Health Organization.
- Latin American Statistical Sources
- Provides links to the statistical agencies of Latin American governments.
Women and Gender
- Women ALAI
- Information and resources about women in Latin America from the Agencia Latinoamericana de Informacion.
- A gateway to UN conferences, organizations, and current news on women's issues.
- Women, Gender and Sexuality in Latin America
- Resources listed by region, country, and international organizations. Maintained by the Latin American Network Information Center.